How We Work
Our clients are always at the centre of everything we do in Adonai Care Services, therefore, we endeavour to listen to our clients and making sure that their needs are met.
We also offer free assessment of your needs, free reviews and consultation.
Full Range Of Services
We offer service times from 30 Minutes visit, 24/7 care and support, and Live-In. All our service depends on the level of care and support you need. whatever your needs may be, we are here for you.
We are the most competitive Care Agency in Dorset and we pride ourselves in providing the most excellent level of care and support to all our Clients. We accept both Private and Social Services Funded clients, please call us for a Free Consultation.
- Adonai Care Services Ltd offers:
- Free consultation
- Free Initial assessment of your needs
- Free Reviews
You can always count on us when ever you need tailored services that will best fit your needs.
What We Do
1. Personal Care
We are able to provide complete care at home package. The services we provide among many others are:
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Support with toileting needs
- Support with your medication management
- Respite Care for carers
2. Night Time Care
- Waking Night - Our dedicated Team of Carers can can give you support during the night if you are alone and not feeling too well, or maybe you have just been discharged from the hospital. This mean that our waking night carer will be awake whole night to make you comfortable should you need close monitoring.
- Respite Care - Adonai Care Services will help you when your main carers want to take a break and recharge their batteries. This can be either short or long term according to how you want the arrangement to be.
- Live In Care - Adonai Care Services is able to provide you with a fully trained carer to help you retain independence and live safely in the comfort of your own home. This can be on a short or long term basis.
3. Housekeeping and everyday support
This may include:
- Washing up
- Light housework
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Support to access services in the community
- Medication management and collection of your repeat prescription from you local pharmacy
- Support with making beds and linen change
- Support with leisure activities
- House cleaning
- Support to attend Doctor’s appointments