Occasional Shopping & Companionship
Round The Clock Care
Adonai Care Services Ltd - Bournemouth, Poole and the surrounding areas
Adonai Care Services Ltd is a dynamic care and recruitment agency based in Dorset with head office in Bournemouth. We are registered with companies House in England and Wales and we are also regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Latest Job Vacancies
Job Title: SUPPORT WORKERS
Rate: £8.50 - £10.00
Location: Bournemouth, Ferndown and the Surrounding Areas
Adonai Care Services Ltd is a well-established domiciliary and Recruitment care agency providing a high standard personalised of care to our clients in Poole, Bournemouth, Ferndown and the surrounding areas. We currently have great opportunities for reliable and dedicated people who have access to their own vehicle, to join our growing team of Healthcare and Support Workers on regular , part-time or permanent, please get in touch and our recruitment advisers will be happy to assist you throughout the application process.
Full time and part time hours available. We have a range of shift patterns available and a successful candidate would have to commit to work a mixture of morning, evening shifts and long days. We provide care 7 days a week, so your availability to work every other weekend is essential.
We offer a NEW EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE including:
- Guaranteed £8.50 - £10.00 per hour from start
- Mileage paid between your clients.
- Excellent training opportunities with regular training updates.
- Support achieving diplomas in social care.
- Refer a friend scheme (£200 / referred friend).
- Long-term service awards (£100 for one year of service, £200 for two years, £300 for three years etc.).
- Refundable Enhanced DBS check.
- Valid driving license and access to own vehicle is essential.
- 2 satisfactory references.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to commit to work on a shift pattern, mixture of morning and evening shifts (including alternate weekends).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Caring nature.
- To enable and assist service users to maintain on a day to day basis as much autonomy and independence as possible.
- To assist service users with personal care needs.
- To assist service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities.
- To engage in the promotion of mental and physical wellbeing of service users.
- To maintain records of your daily activities.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply now, or contact our friendly recruitment team for more details.
No experience is required as full training and support is given. Please note we will only contact selected candidates.
To Apply for this Role, Please Call Noah on 07449017700